Cash Back Program
RESUME YOUR PERFORMANCES WITH SHOVATION
Holding performances in 2020–21 was difficult. Dance studio directors adapted by hosting performances in hotels, drive-ins and churches. You found a way to make it happen, and ShOvation was right there with you, adapting our ticketing technology to accommodate social distancing, capacity limitations and a host of new venues.
As our way of saying thank you to the dance community for your bold leadership, creativity and drive, ShOvation is pleased to offer a $1-per-ticket incentive (up to 1,000 tickets per dance studio for at least the first 100,000 ticket commitments, on a first come, first serve basis). You can use this cash however you like to secure venues, rent equipment or hire professionals. To qualify, you must schedule and hold an event on ShOvation's ticketing platform between March 14 and June 18, 2022.
ShOvation announced its $1/Ticket Cash Back Promotion on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 in an email announcement to Dance Business Weekly readers, an online publication of Dance Media.
To qualify for the $1/Ticket Cash Back Promotion you must:
- Be a business entity (a dance or ballet studio, dance academy, cheer and dance center, or performing-arts academy (offering music, dance, acting classes) and a customer of ShOvation.
- Have hosted a live performance on ShOvation’s ticketing platform between March 14 and June 18, 2022. If your event is cancelled, or postponed, for any reason and not held during the March 14 and June 18, 2022, timeframe, you will not be eligible for the promotion.
- No entry or sign up is required for the promotion. ShOvation will review its event roster and any performing arts entity which held an event on the ShOvation platform during the March 14 and June 18, 2022, timeframe, will be eligible for the promotion.
ShOvation will award the $1/Ticket Cash Back Promotion as follows:
- ShOvation has set aside a promotional budget of $1 for up to 100,000 full price tickets.
- A ticket is defined as a full price ticket where ShOvation has assessed a convenience fee which is paid for by your patrons (or in some cases, your performing arts entity). Comp tickets ($0 ticket) and disputed ticket purchases will not be eligible for the promotion.
- ShOvation intends for all studios who hold a performance between March 14 and June 18, 2022 to participate in the promotion as follows:
- If less than 100,000 tickets are sold by ShOvation, then the promotion payout will be capped to the actual number of tickets. If 100,000 tickets are sold by ShOvation then the promotion will be capped to 100,000 tickets. If more than 100,000 tickets are sold by ShOvation, the promotion will still be capped to 100,000 tickets but prorated across all participating entities in such a way that all entities which held a live performance will receive a promotional payout. Unless announced otherwise, the promotion is capped at $100,000.
- The maximum award potential for this promotion is 1,000 tickets per business entity (so $1,000 cash back).
- ShOvation anticipates that it will complete all payments (by ACH direct deposit) before June 30, 2022. By participating in the promotion, you agreed to be paid by ACH direct deposit or PayPal (if you elect to be paid by PayPal, ShOvation is not responsible for any fees associated with the transaction).