Many of your businesses, families and students have been impacted by COVID-19. We are looking forward to a time when your businesses can reopen and safely gather. The CDC, White House and public health experts have prepared guidelines for reopening. We have summarized them but you should reference the full text at https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/#phase-one and consider local and state resources too. ShOvation is optimistic about the future. We wish you the best at this time. We are here to serve your ticketing and e-commerce needs when the economy reopens.
PROPOSED PHASED APPROACH:
- BASED ON UP-TO-DATE DATA AND READINESS
- MITIGATES RISK OF RESURGENCE AND PROTECTS THE MOST VULNERABLE
- IMPLEMENTABLE ON STATEWIDE OR COUNTY-BY-COUNTY BASIS AT GOVERNORS' DISCRETION
- STATE AND LOCAL OFFICIALS MAY NEED TO TAILOR THE APPLICATION OF THESE CRITERIA TO LOCAL CIRCUMSTANCES
GATING CRITERIA - Proposed State or Regional Gating Criteria - Satisfy Before Phased Comeback:
- SYMPTOMS - Downward trajectory of influenza-like illnesses (ILI) reported within a 14-day period – AND - Downward trajectory of COVID-like syndromic cases reported within a 14-day period
- CASES - Downward trajectory of documented cases within a 14-day period – OR - Downward trajectory of positive tests as a percent of total tests within a 14-day period (flat or increasing volume of tests)
- HOSPITALS - Treat all patients without crisis care – AND - Robust testing program in place.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL PHASES:
INDIVIDUALS: PEOPLE WHO FEEL SICK SHOULD STAY HOME, CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE. CONTINUE TO ADHERE TO STATE, LOCAL AND CDC GUIDANCE.
Employers: Develop and implement appropriate policies, in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations and guidance, and informed by industry best practices, regarding: Social distancing, protective equipment, temperature checks & sanitation. Use and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas. Monitor workforce for indicative symptoms. Do not allow symptomatic people to physically return to work until cleared by a medical provider.
PHASE 1 REOPENING - FOR STATES AND REGIONS THAT SATISFY THE GATING CRITERIA
- EMPLOYERS - Return to work in phases and close common areas.
- SCHOOLS AND ORGANIZED YOUTH ACTIVITIES that are currently closed should remain closed.
- LARGE VENUES (e.g., sit-down dining, movie theaters, sporting venues, places of worship) can operate under strict physical distancing protocols.
PHASE 2 REOPENING - FOR STATES AND REGIONS WITH NO EVIDENCE OF A REBOUND AND THAT SATISFY THE GATING CRITERIA A SECOND TIME
- SCHOOLS AND ORGANIZED YOUTH ACTIVITIES (e.g., daycare, camp) can reopen.
- LARGE VENUES can operate under moderate physical distancing protocols.
PHASE 3 REOPENING - FOR STATES AND REGIONS WITH NO EVIDENCE OF A REBOUND AND THAT SATISFY THE GATING CRITERIA A THIRD TIME
- LARGE VENUES can operate under limited physical distancing protocols.