ShOvation Box Office Options
Our Box Office
Ticket sales set up for clients wanting to use our box office. For smaller events and venues that have a ShOvation account manager set up their event online. You receive a link and can choose to list your event on our Featured Events page.
This option is used by many organizations including dance studios, schools & colleges, sports teams, and festivals who host just a few events per year or do not have enough time to run a box office.
CONVENIENCE: Increased ticket sales & customer satisfaction
CHOICE: Patrons can select seats, YOU can receive commission
CONTROL: YOU define venue, pricing and presale access! ShOvation offers you many setup options.
CUSTOMIZE: Personalize your own custom event homepage with your own artwork and logos. Video can also be added to create a crisp, professional image and reflects well on your organization.
FREEDOM: Save time & money! Staff can focus on other tasks!
Hosting performances and events can be very demanding! Let us help YOU take the stress out of your next event! ShOvation offers an internet based ticketing service leveraging mobile, social and cloud technology to help you save time and sell tickets. Our state-of-the-art technology is easy for your patrons to use. Customization of your ticketing homepage with logos, artwork and video gives your organization the most professional image. Our channel partners include Studio Director and we are the preferred ticketing company of Discount Dance Supply.
Dance studios, musical theater groups, sports teams, schools, music festivals and professional ballet companies across the country have come to rely on our easy to use service. Your patrons will love the simplicity. We’re just a phone call or click away from helping you with your online ticketing needs. Please click the Tell Us About Your Event button or call our toll-free number to have a ShOvation account manager get started with your event ticket set up today!
- Customized Homepage
- Interactive Seat Maps
- Reserved seating or General Admission
- Facebook Ticketing Integration & Social Selling
- Print at Home Tickets
- Will Call Ticketing Option
- Mobile Ticketing
- 24/7/365 Availability
- Secure Checkout
- PCI Level 1 Compliant
- Credit & Debit Card Purchases
- Detailed Online Reporting Portal
- User Friendly State-of-the-Art Technology
- Early Financial Settlement
- Packages & Bundles
- Merchandise Sales
- Donation Pages and Fundraising
- Discount and Volunteer Codes
- Comp Tickets
- Door Tickets
- Tiered Pricing
- Award-winning Customer Service
- Automated Social Distancing – Customizable
- Keepsake Ticket Option for Patrons at Checkout
Custom Box Office
For clients such as venues and large organizations needing a custom private label box office for their own use. This includes performing arts, concerts, carnivals and festivals, high schools and colleges, zoos, aquariums, museums and other attractions. These clients have a high annual ticket volume and several events year-round. You or your staff operate the box office and set up your own events.
Requires a termed contract.
- Attract new buyers
- Create an amazing revenue stream and maintain full control of all charges
- Increased revenue by changing to our ticketing platform
- Easy interface for both staff and patron usage resulting in increased satisfaction and retention.
- Secure data results in reduced financial and information loss.
- It’s worth it to switch!
Our cloud-based, feature rich, easy to use system with reserved seating tools support high-volume online sales, and allow you to market and sell tickets online and via mobile while promoting your own brand with a private label custom ticketing site. We provide complimentary ongoing system updates and technical support. Marketing tools with behavior based messages save you time with the best social media features, personalized messaging and audience based marketing features. Our turnkey solution allows for revenue generation with increased sales and allows our customers to streamline their operations resulting in time and cost savings.
Customers have a variety of platforms to choose from to customize ticket sales including eCommerce, POS ticketing, box office ticketing, kiosk, online, mobile, and social media to support a variety of operations including paid admission locations. As a result there are endless venues and organizations who can benefit from creating a custom box office with ShOvation; including performing arts centers that house theater, opera, professional ballet companies and symphonies; stadiums and arenas that host sporting events, concerts, and other events; attractions such as zoos, water parks, aquariums, gardens and resorts; museums; festivals and fairs; and high schools and colleges with multiple venues including auditoriums, performing arts centers, stadiums and arenas. Whatever your size and the services you provide, ShOvation can help you create a custom solution to meet your ticketing and admissions needs!
Take control and simplify your ticketing and access control process today!
- Ticket Validation: Convenient paperless ticketing with mobile phone or device makes it easy for patrons to forward to others.
- Reserved Seating or General Admission: Interactive seatmaps allow guests to select seats real time. Once seat is added to the shopping cart it is instantly unavailable to others viewing the seatmap, including the box office.
- Packages & Bundles: Create compelling discounts for multiple performances or season packages to increase revenue and provide incentives for patrons to purchase more. Bundles across venues in different seatmaps can also be offered to patrons from the same basket.
- Direct Deposit Financial Settlement: All ticket revenues are passed through your merchant account so you control the settlement process. Our fees are invoiced or withdrawn at an agreed upon interval.
- Season Tickets and Subscriptions: Manage promotions including season tickets, loyalty programs, benefits and discount programs easily and efficiently.
- Access Control: Several options are available for handheld scanners, kiosks and turnstiles. These can interface with other modules to track and/or restrict patrons as they move through your site.
- Patron Management Tools: Our ticketing system comes with powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features and captures all contact and sales information from each purchase. You can also set up e-mail campaigns to targeted patrons. This information is yours to keep and can be accessed by you or your staff in real time 24/7/365.
- Admissions: Features for managing coupons, vouchers and discounts as well as extensive reporting features.
- Memberships: Automatically issue member benefits easily.
- Timed Ticketing: Easy set up and sale of all admission tickets. Single and multi-day tickets, advance tickets, and capacity controlled timed tickets can all be configured and issued.
- CRM Integration: Track visitor attendance, purchasing habits, donations and much more with our powerful Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Scheduling: An intuitive graphic interface helps you simplify scheduling of lessons, reservations, and tours as well as staff members. A calendar tool manages groups, facilities and resources. For example, docent scheduling allows staff members to be assigned to groups based on their skills and availability.
- Donations & Memberships: Collect and track donations and memberships to an unlimited number of funds and campaigns with our Fund Management module. This module also offers “Round-up” donations at checkout to encourage increased participation.
- Group Sales: Booking tools for schools, clubs, scout groups, adult groups and more.
- Rental Module: A flexible system for venues and attractions that rent equipment to guests.
- Responsive Design: Patrons can shop and purchase tickets on any web-enabled device.
- Private Label: Customize your ticketing site with your own artwork, video, content and format for a clean, professional look.
- Kiosk Sales: Reduce lines at the box office or gate. Allows patrons to purchase or pick up tickets by swiping a credit card or entering their order number.
- Social Media Sales: Allows for Facebook integration of ticket sales directly from the venue, artist or promoter’s social media. Provides real time inventory management and credential validation.
- Reporting: Access to over 70 standard report templates to meet your accounting, marketing, and forecasting needs. Accurate and in real time with filters. You or your staff can view on screen or export via CSV file.
- PCI Level 1 Compliant: The system is constantly monitored by IT personnel to ensure and meet the highest security standards in the industry. We are dedicated to keeping you and your patrons’ information safe and secure.
- User Management: Define each staff member’s access to the system to safeguard your financial data, ticket inventory, event set up information, seatmaps, and patron information.
- Technical Support